Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
$40,000 - $50,000 (plus file completion bonus' DOE)
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
- PRMG is named a Top Mortgage Employer for 2020 by the National Mortgage Professional!
- PRMG believes in rewarding work performance than just providing a pay check.
- PRMG is built for loan officers by loan officers.