Main Street Home Loans
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Communicate professionally with clients over the phone, in person, and over email.
- Complete loan applications over the phone or in person (as necessary).
- Educate clients on the mortgage process and applicable loan products.
- Prequalify borrowers by calculating income and reviewing asset documentation (credit report, tax returns, etc.).
- Draft purchase pre-approval letters for clients submitting contracts.
- Communicate with clients, realtors, title companies, and colleagues to update progress and solve problems.
- Attend client appreciation events and support various prospecting activities.
- Maintain referral partner information and provide insight to grow and improve tracking systems.
- Willing to go the extra mile to get a task or goal accomplished.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- 3+ years of professional mortgage experience required
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Main Street Home Loans
Jolene Moore at Main Street Home Loans is seeking a new team member to the Jolene Moore Team as a Mortgage Loan Partner – Preapproval Specialist. The Jolene Moore Team is ranked in the top 1% in the country by the Mortgage Executive Magazine. We are looking for an AMAZING candidate to add to our dynamic and growing team. Someone who cares about the client and is willing to go the extra mile to make sure they feel cared for and valued!