The Rueth Team of Fairway Independent Mortgage
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Determine the best loan option for the borrower through interviewing and discussion
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Facilitate closing protocols and assist the origination team with clearing any outstanding loan conditions with Underwriting
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Working knowledge of credit reports, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, FHA and VA guidelines
$75,000 includes bonus
About The Rueth Team of Fairway Independent Mortgage
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing! We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Rueth Team is a highly charged, successful mortgage team focused on helping our clients build wealth. We are looking for team players who get excited about seeing clients succeed and are not afraid of hard work. We drive to success by supporting those who seek our help with trusted advice, proven strategies, and an unwavering dedication to deliver excellence regardless of the difficulties that may arise. It's the driven focus on client success that has earned Nicole Rueth and The Rueth Team the distinction of being the #1 Loan Originator in Colorado, the #1 Producing Branch Manager at Fairway Mortgage nationally as well as being named a multi-year 5280 Magazine's Five Star Professional.