Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Secure property and loan documentation to process mortgage loan files such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Decide the creditworthiness and complete the mortgage loan application by working with the borrower to obtain necessary and verified financial documentation, such as credit reports
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Accounting, finance, or business Associate’s degree preferred - High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loan product knowledge and mortgage lending experience required
- Minimum of 2+ years loan processing experience required
$45,000 at plan plus commission
About Loan Depot
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. As a fast-growing national consumer lender, the loanDepot platform is disrupting finance by dissolving the lines between mortgage and nonmortgage credit.
The company has funded over $165 billion in fundings since its inception, and is passionate about emerging financial technology and dynamic product delivery supported by excellent customer service to empower consumers.
Headquartered in Southern California, loanDepot employs 6,400 team members across the country including 2,000+ licensed loan officers who hold more than 10,000 licenses. The company operates 150+ local loan locations nationwide. NMLS # 174457