Franklin Loan Center
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities, and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Data entry using Encompass, MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Request and verify documentation from borrowers
- Taking a full 1003 loan application
- Guiding clients through the initial steps of the mortgage process
- Lead generating for new business
- Collecting documentation from 3rd party sources throughout the transaction (ie. Verification of employment, communicating with title and escrow
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and manage time
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Experience with administrative duties preferred
- At least 6 months of experience in the mortgage industry
$36,000 + Bonus opportunities
About Franklin Loan Center
We treat your loan like it's our own.™
Franklin Loan Center is a premier mortgage banker established in 1989 that has been helping individuals and families obtain loans for their homes. With our team of experts, Franklin gets your loan moving through the complex lending process and guides you every step of the way. Using our state of the art platform, plus personalized attention by our team, you get the best of both online management and communications on the details of your loan, plus the expert assistance of our professionals that get to know you and your particular situation. From the routine conventional purchase, government or refi loans, to more esoteric, custom-tailored portfolio products, Franklin has the right team and the exact mortgage products to meet your needs.