Cornerstone Home Lending of South Florida
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation and then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Must possess lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Cornerstone Home Lending of South Florida
Established in 1988, Cornerstone is a refreshingly unique national home lender with thousands of highly-satisfied clients who return to Cornerstone year after year, loan after loan. We are guided by a heart of service, we operate with integrity, we treat our clients with the utmost respect, we listen to determine the right loan program that meets our clients' goals, and we meet the agreed-upon closing date.