Key Mortgage Group
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Document the loan process from origination to approval through our system
- Assure that loan files meet banking and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Key Mortgage Group
Key Mortgage Group is a private mortgage banker that originates residential mortgages. We mainly focus on the Mid-West but are licensed throughout the country. We are a referral-based company that focuses on a high level of customer service for our customers and real estate agents. We help consumers purchase or refinance their homes using the following loan programs: Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA.