Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Proficiency in Encompass is preferred
About Motto Mortgage
Motto Mortgage is an innovative mortgage brokerage that offers clarity and personalized guidance to homebuyers who deserve an advocate looking out for them. It’s a pioneering concept that provides the one-stop shop homebuyers want, giving them the choice they deserve.