Waterman State Bank
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
$40,000 + Bonus
About Waterman State Bank
Waterman Bank has established a strong reputation with individual consumers, real estate professionals, and homebuilders. You can be confident that your chosen mortgage consultant will guide and advise you on which product would best suit your unique home financing needs.