OneTrust Home Loans
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Orchestrate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, prepare the file for processing, and send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- Complete understanding of automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Excellent time management, communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills
- Lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
$45,000+ bonus potential
About OneTrust Home Loans
CalCon Mutual Mortgage LLC dba OneTrust Home Loans (“OneTrust”) was founded in 2013 with a mission to create a platform that would serve borrowers and their financing needs through an efficient, transparent, and technology-driven loan process. Early on the company attracted the attention of institutional investors and capital partners and with their support, OneTrust experienced exponential growth. In three short years, OneTrust grew a staggering 971% by bringing on top-tier mortgage professionals that shared the company’s vision.
From 2016 to 2019, OneTrust was able to sustain their remarkable growth by introducing innovative loan programs to serve its borrowers’ needs, developing unparalleled technology that allows for meaningful data analysis to increase operational efficiencies, and by diversifying its origination activity across several sectors including residential and commercial.