Pathway Home Loans
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Work with the borrower to gather financial information such as credit reports, verify the accuracy to determine creditworthiness, and complete the mortgage loan application
- Put together loan packages and submit to lender underwriting for approval or denial
- Interview prospective loan applicants and assist them in finding the best loan products for their needs
- Maintain detailed documentation of the process in our system - from origination to close
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement
- Mortgage Loan Origination or Loan Processing experience preferred
$47,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Pathway Home Loans
Pathway Home Loans is a full-service Mortgage Brokerage.
We help secure financing on Residential and Commercial Real Estate. Our team specializes in Fast Closings, Low Down Payments, Unique Loan Programs, and High Loan To Value Cash Outs.
We cater to First Time Home Buyers, Realtors, Real Estate Investors, Refinance Customers (Example: Customers that want to lower their Monthly Payment and Interest Rate), as well as Debt Consolidation for Existing homeowners.