Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement?
We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff.
If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$30,000 - $45,000 per year
About Buckingham Mortgage
Buckingham Mortgage, LLC (BM), formerly Buckingham Mortgage Corporation, founded in February, 1994 is a family owned business and has been passed down from one generation to the next over time.
Here are some of highlights which differentiate us from other companies
- We have a presence in Big States such as California, Colorado, Florida Texas and of-course DMV area
- We typically close refinances & purchases in less than 4 weeks, our fastest closing was 7 days
- We invest significantly in CRM technology, Video Emails, Building Online presence through Social Media marketing
- We are well staffed with in-house processors, sell directly to the agencies to minimize overlays, offer competitive pricing, and have convenient digital technology to help make you a modern mortgage loan officer
- We offer benefits such as 401K match, insurance premiums, paid external training, in-house training