Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
$100,000+ at plan
About 1781 Mortgage
1781 Mortgage is a Residential and Investment Mortgage Broker in Texas working with over a dozen wholesale mortgage lenders, each with areas of specialty and great rates. Our mission is to help others make financial decisions with mortgages by building Relationships with our clients through Knowledge, Connections, and a Dedication to Serve. We will be prepared for our clients' Opportunities so they can make sound financial decisions.
We would be unable to serve our clients without an amazing team at 1781. Our staff benefits from:
- Being W2 employees, we pay all your employment taxes
- 401K Contributions, up to a 5% MATCH from DAY ONE!!
- Health Insurance, 50% company paid
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- UNLIMITED vacation for eligible employees
- Hybrid workforce
1781 Mortgage is a growing company and always looking for amazing people to help lead our vision to serve others. We would love to see if you're a good fit for our team!