First Bank is looking for a Mortgage Loan Administration - Setup team member to join our growing team. The right candidate will aid in the administrative duties pertaining to the mortgage origination process. Great position for a motivated self-starter with minimal mortgage experience.
Our Ideal Mortgage Admin Support
- Communicate with internal team members on the transaction to update them on loan status
- Assist in preparing documents to submit to processing
- Order 3rd party items such as employment verification, tax transcripts, title, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned
- The position is remote (DFW Area Only) while COVID restrictions are in place, but will be in the office once lifted
- Minimum 1-year working knowledge of current mortgage lending
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Must be eager to learn and a motivated self-starter
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment possessing a natural sense of urgency
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Possess superior customer service skills
- Must be organized and responsible and able to use good judgment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in administrative support activities
$16 - $18 hourly
About First Bank
Established in 1907, First Bank is a privately-owned community bank that's been named one of the top performing banks in the nation. Our mortgage operations located in Plano, TX combines the stability of a traditional mortgage lender with the flexibility of a portfolio bank. Coupled together, our platform provides our employees the ability to deliver the highest level of customer service throughout the entire lending process and helps create an amazing home financing experience for our clients.