Caliber Home Loans
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
$41,600 - $45,000
About Caliber Home Loans
Imagine... A mortgage lender created by industry experts who understand the challenges of today’s home financing market. Everyone at Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is part of a customer-centric culture that concentrates on you. We all work together to expand your lending options, close loans ahead of schedule, and create innovative new loan solutions.