Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business.
If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Organization: Ensures loan files are complete with all outstanding issues addressed prior to submission for funding as directed by the supervisor
- Other duties assigned by management
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Working knowledge of the mortgage industry, loan products and programs (FHLMC, VA, FHA, FNMA, Jumbo, USDA, etc.), and state and federal regulations and laws (RESPA, etc )
- Previous experience with Encompass software preferred
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. was just voted Top 5 mortgage company to work for in the United States! If you are not working for PRMG Mortgage, you are not working for one of the best employers in the country!
Our annual volume exceeds 12 Billion and we enjoy being a Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac direct seller/servicer as well as a GNMA issuer. We feel that our successful growth is the direct result of our focus on teamwork and a commitment to service. We do not take our success for granted and we try our best to deliver on every transaction, we put out a very competitive product line and price and try to create exceptional experiences… every person, every time!
Our vision is to be partners with the origination team in producing a high-quality product by maintaining a spirit of cooperation, appreciation, and understanding. To act in a fair and timely manner while exceeding customer expectations without jeopardizing the integrity of our company.