RWM Home Loans
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About RWM Home Loans
We are a forward-thinking group of individuals with a common vision to help as many people as possible achieve their dream of homeownership.
Learn more about RWM by pasting this URL into your browser https://vidmails.com/v/RIz6nFKTkw