Nevada Real Estate Group
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
$18 - $22 hourly
About Nevada Real Estate Group
The Nevada Real Estate Group is the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada. We are always looking for more talented people to join our team.