Equity Strategies Team at USA Mortgage
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, clients, real estate agents, financial service professionals, and processors to ensure our team provides exceptional customer service and every loan origination is set up for success and more referrals. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- NMLS license required. Must be willing to get additional state licenses as needed.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office, Encompass. Salesforce experience a plus.
$30,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Equity Strategies Team at USA Mortgage
The Equity Strategies Team at USA Mortgage, a multi-state direct residential lender, specializes in helping clients use financing to expand their real estate portfolios.
We value being a catalyst of positive change, servant leadership, innovation, and continual improvement, synergistic relationships, consistent excellence, stability, and sustainability.