EST Home Mortgage
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Works our reception area to greet all clients and answer all incoming calls. Returns all missed calls and referrals back in 15-30 minutes
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
About EST Home Mortgage
EST Home Mortgage is a growing, 100% locally owned independent mortgage broker located in Portage Michigan.
We serve families all across Michigan but primarily we do most of our business in Southwest Michigan. EST Home Mortgage was founded in 2017 after being frustrated with the local banks and credit unions, we thought we could offer our clients better options and services for their home mortgage.
We are determined to serve our clients and community by helping them to obtain a better mortgage. We base this on our three founding values of Excellence, Service, and Trust.