We're hiring a Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who will support 1-2 Loan Officers with a focus on the "Contract to Close" part of the loan process. Specifically, this position will be responsible to own all loan files from receipt of the contract to the closing table. In doing so, you will interact with the borrower and operations team to resolve all open loan conditions and ensure timely and effective communication so that the loan closes smoothly and efficiently. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- On a daily basis, update the loan pipeline and ensure all needed tasks are completed by needed deadlines so that the loan closes on-time, every time
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
About Efinity Mortgage
Our Mission: Change the Mortgage industry by embracing Total Transparency in everything we do so that our employees and customers can enjoy the best experience and value possible.
- Live life's passions
- Integrity in everything we do
- Pioneer meaningful innovations
- Facilitate the perfect process
- Win together long-term
- Total Transparency