Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll communicate with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, loan processors, and underwriters to nurture relationships with clients and develop new business. Job seekers should have a strong balance of both sales and customer service skills to succeed in this role. If you’re interested in furthering your career in mortgage on a top-notch lending team, start your application today!
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan review team
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$20 - $25 hourly
About Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team
The Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team was founded with the goal of changing how lending is done. We believe in having a blue-collar work ethic mixed with some new school technology to make the process less stressful and more informative. The Troy Hoeft Mortgage Team is a tight-knit group of individuals who are hungry, humble, and smart.
We strive to provide world-class customer service for our clients and referral partners with effective communication early and often and cutting-edge technology to make the loan process smoother.