MLO with Towne Mortgage
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan, origination officer. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
$35,000 - $60,000 yearly
About MLO with Towne Mortgage
You will be working hand in hand with one loan officer to support and assist in delivering exceptional customer service. This position is posted by the loan officer and the loan officer handles the hiring process. When you partner with this loan officer, you will experience a highly driven, motivated environment that is filled with personality, excitement, and fast learning.