We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers.
This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- NMLS License will Need to be obtained within 90 days of hiring.
- 2 -3+ Years Mortgage Experience Required
$37,000 - $44,000 Base Salary with Bonus
About Movement Mortgage
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at the office. You'll also find that we're the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country.
So why Movement?
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driving community outreach program