Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Summit Lending
Darren Copeland, President of Summit Lending, is a National Mortgage expert with The Copeland Mortgage Team powered by Summit Lending. We are experts with VA Loans, FHA loans, conventional mortgages and have been helping folks for over 17 years in the Kansas City Metro Area!
We love helping families become educated on the Home Buying process and helping our Realtor referral partners get more business. We have been in the Top 1% of all Originators for the past 8 years, however, it's all about our customers and what's important to them. Helping families with their mortgage is what we do and our passion is making that the best experience possible.
Check us out online at: SummitLendingUSA.com