Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities, and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Excellent computer and data entry skills
$16 - $18 hourly
About Partovi Companies
Partovi Companies are a portfolio of companies created to maximize the real estate experience for realtors, agents, home buyers, and sellers. Our offerings include residential purchase and refinance mortgages, insurance, title, multifamily holdings, and new custom luxury home construction in Florida, Georgia, and Illinois.