Motto Mortgage Synergy
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience using Encompass preferred, but not mandatory
$75,000 - $125,000 at plan
About Motto Mortgage Synergy
Motto Mortgage Synergy is a wholesale mortgage brokerage proudly affiliated with RE/MAX International. We provide loan originators with some of the highest paying commission splits in the industry as well as top-rated industry support. We were recently voted as one of the top 500 fastest growing franchises in the country by Entrepreneur magazine.
· We seek to be an office that empowers loan officers through collaboration, productivity, and a nurturing work environment dedicated to promoting career and financial growth.
· One-Team Mentality
· Community Involvement
*We are proudly an equal opportunity employer.