Movement Mortgage- Geoff Brown
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist our mortgage loan origination officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, start your application today!
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Other Items as required by Loan Officer
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Possess an understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- 2-3 years of professional office environment and administration or mortgage experience preferred
- NMLS License Preferred (Will be required to obtain within 90 Days of Hire)
- Mortgage Experience Preferred but not required
$45,000 + Bonus
About Movement Mortgage- Geoff Brown
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are changing the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture, and investing in our communities. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh-largest mortgage lender in the country.
So, Why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, 100% up to 6%)
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driven community outreach program