Cal Coast Financial Corp
We are looking for a skilled mortgage loan officer assistant to join our top-producing team and assist mortgage loan originators in daily tasks related to loan production and processing. This position requires a unique mix of customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
Compensation is hourly plus commission/bonuses. Opportunity to grow and earn more.
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, bank representatives and loan originator,and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow up items.
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferably 1-3 years experience in processing, originating or underwriting mortgage home loans.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
$20- $25 an hour
About Cal Coast Financial Corp
Cal Coast Financial we specialize in residential mortgages. As a mortgage brokerage we are approved with over 83 retail and wholesale lenders combined. Company has been establishes since 1993 and its considered one of the top brokerages nationally by several whole sale partners. We are motivated and passionate about the business and our focus is to serve our clients to the best of our ability and grow at the same time. This is a starting level position but there is definitely room to grow fast.