National Wholesale Lending
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
About National Wholesale Lending
Looking for an energetic and organized professional to work with incoming leads for sales of personal lines of insurance and to cross-sell our current book of business.