Integrity Mortgage Group
Are you an experienced and successful mortgage lender/originator looking for an uncapped opportunity to expand your business with a team of highly successful mortgage professionals? We are rapidly expanding and building capacity on our lending team and are looking for a confident and entrepreneurial-minded licensed broker/lender to join us. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Gather documents such as applicant’s credit history, income and employment verification, assets and liabilities, and background check to determine creditworthiness
- Proactively stay abreast of mortgage industry trends and lending rate sheets; maintain strong relationships with mortgage lending sources / mortgage bankers, and establish referral relationships with real estate professionals
- Explain varying loan products, buying or refinance process, and lending guidelines to applicants
- Meet with potential applicants and buyers to determine each client’s specific lending or refinance needs
- Complete loan application and submit on behalf of the borrowing applicant
- Independently resourceful mindset with excellent communications, analysis, and time-management skills
- Undergraduate degree preferred in banking, finance, economics, business administration, or real estate law
- Comfortable with loan origination software and MS office
- Possess a strong understanding of mortgage products and loan process from origination to close
- A current NMLS license or National Association of Mortgage Broker licensure or certification is required
$125,000 - $150,000
About Integrity Mortgage Group
Integrity Mortgage Group (IMG) is a growing mortgage banker with a focus on providing creative products to its customers. We put an emphasis on the concept of having a “customer for life.” IMG helps customers find the right solution for their mortgage lending needs. The borrower is our focus, first and foremost, as we provide a means for them to grow and prosper.
As a full-service mortgage bank with an experienced staff, we offer expertise in every area of mortgage lending.