As a Junior Loan Processor, you will be responsible for assisting the Loan Processor and Loan Originator in achieving final approval from initial contact to final closing. We are looking for someone interested in entering the Mortgage Business.
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Input detailed loan process documentation in our system - from origination to close
- Create and send mortgage documents to client through mortgage software
- Order and Track third party documentation needed for loan approval
- Provide clear, effective communications to team members
- We prefer an Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business - High school diploma or GED required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as strong analytical and time management skills
- Looking for an entry-level position in the Mortgage industry
- Bilingual preferred but not required
$35,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Priority Lending
At Priority Lending (Powered by The Mortgage Firm, Inc.), we have earned a stellar reputation among real estate professionals, builders, and individual homebuyers for simplifying the process. In fact, we send automatic updates to our clients throughout the entire process with continual status reports and no surprises! This advantage is built around our mission to keep it simple and easy. We call it “Closing Simplified.”
We care about our employees! The Mortgage Firm, Inc. offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, as well as a 401K with a discretionary employer match!