West Ridge Financial
We’re looking for a Jr. Loan Processor to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close, aiding the processor in whatever they need help with.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Handle all borrower communication from the point of contract to closing the loan
- Check in with clients and underwriters regularly to make sure loan documentation is completed so closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Keep thorough documentation of the loan process in the system, from the origination of the loan to close
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Experience as a Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Processor, LOA,and/or Underwriter
- Can correctly analyze and interpret income, and asset documents, credit reports, and the variety of ways to structure a loan
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Familiar with working in a lender’s environment and using Encompass LOS software
$36,000 - $50,000
About West Ridge Financial
West Ridge Financial is located in Alpine, UT, and was founded by Mike Larsen in 2000. West Ridge Financial currently does business in Utah, Nevada, California, Colorado, and Virginia and is dedicated to helping people finance their dream home.