We are looking to grow our organization by adding a mortgage closer to our tight-knit, performance-driven lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position where your talents can truly shine, we invite you to apply today!
Experience working with a correspondent mortgage company is highly preferred.
- Prepare, collect documentation, review and close loan packages or loan files
- Update and maintain loan calendar with active mortgage closings
- Make certain of loan compliance for all state and federal regulations, as well as mortgage lending/ investor product and program guidelines and policies
- Execute the transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Verify all closing documentation, mortgage closing documents, third party orders, closing packages, and signatures are correct in the loan files
- Two years of real estate mortgage processing, lending, or closing experience preferred, years of experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding also accepted
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential
- Knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing; as well as an understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA are desired
- GED or high school diploma is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Extremely organized with great time management and analysis skills is preferred
$48,000 - $72,000
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage is a fast growing mortgage company offering low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and seek to help as many clients as possible save a lot of money and offer a great experience. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL and TX. Come join us!