Are you a skilled mortgage funder with a strong customer service approach? If so, we are looking for you to join our well-established lending team. We are seeking an experienced mortgage funder to help us process closing and post-closing efficiently. Applicants should have strong communication skills and an understanding of state and federal regulations. If this sounds like a fit and you are ready to take the next step towards your career goals, apply now!
Experience working with a correspondent mortgage company is highly preferred.
- Prepare, collect documentation, review and close loan packages or loan files
- Check loan closing documentation, third party orders, mortgage closing documents, and closing packages are signed and accurately prepared for the loan files
- Settle any post closing issues immediately
- Assemble and enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Verify data accuracy and request wires from warehouse lenders
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are desired
- Extremely organized with great time management and analysis skills is preferred
- 2+ years of experience of previous real estate mortgage loan processing, lending, or closing experience is preferred, experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding is suitable
- Knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing; as well as an understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA are desired
- Two years of real estate mortgage closing or funding experience with a correspondent lender preferred
$48,000 - $72,000
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage is a fast-growing mortgage company offering low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and seek to help as many clients as possible save a lot of money and offer a great experience. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, TN, TX and VA. Come join us!