We are seeking a personable mortgage credit analyst to join our expanding team! Responsibilities include determining the creditworthiness of potential borrowers, providing guidance to home buyers and the real estate team regarding loan applications, and reviewing mortgage disclosures to ensure we’re complying with lending regulations. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented, and passionate about helping people. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference and build their career in mortgage. Apply now!
- Work with real estate agents to make sure they understand what is required for clients to successfully apply for a mortgage loan
- Update the team on financial data and progress toward a successful close
- Ensure compliance with federal and state lending regulations by reviewing each mortgage disclosure
- Assist home buyers with the compiling financial information and to make sure they can submit a complete mortgage loan application
- Analyze financial statements from each borrower to assess their creditworthiness
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and basic computer skills
- Great interpersonal skills, customer service skills, and time management skills
- 1+ years of experience in the mortgage or finance industry
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
$40,000 to start
Fortune Favors the Bold!
Founded at the height of the mortgage crisis in 2008, EPM has grown to become one of the leading mortgage lenders in the U.S. EPM's new mission, which was launched at the beginning of 2020 states: "We are a resource, and voice, for financial empowerment." With that said the vision of the organization is clear. EPM strives "to continue to offer top financial service, communication, and assistance to the communities we serve."
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, EPM is licensed in 49 states and provides an array of lending resources such as Conventional, FHA, VA, 203K, Reverse, and USDA loans, as well as a, trusted Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac & Ginnie Mae Seller/Servicer.
With a dedicated staff of highly experienced professionals, EPM provides exceptional pricing for thousands of clients annually, without compromising follow-through and customer service.
For more information about EPM visit us online at EPM.net