The Mortgage Firm - Trinity
The Mortgage Firm Trinity is experiencing rapid growth and is currently seeking a skilled and experienced mortgage closer to join our lending team. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 years of closing experience, a firm grasp on regulations and lending trends, and a positive problem-solving attitude. We are very team-oriented and will set you up to achieve your career goals. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity with a leader in the mortgage industry, we encourage you to apply today!
What sets us apart -
- Positive, small-office environment
- Flexible work schedule and flexible time off
- Competitive commission and bonus structure
We also offer 401K matching and health benefits!
- Assure all information is correct and signed accurately in the closing documentation, third party orders, closing packages, and loan files
- Execute the transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Work with the loan processor and loan officer or funder from
origination to close to ensure loan closing
- Enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Affirm loan compliance with all investor product and program guidelines and policies, as well as state and federal regulations
- Collect documentation, review, prepare, and close loan packages or loan files
- Update and maintain loan calendar with active mortgage closings
- Settle any post closing issues immediately
- Adhere to closing instructions and verify that all closing conditions have been satisfied
- Two years of real estate mortgage processing, lending, or closing experience preferred, years of experience with banking, credit unions, or financial services funding also accepted
- Knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing; as well as an understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA are desired
- Strong analysis, time management, and organization skills are desired
- Must have MS Office experience, lending or title software, NMLS experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required
$25,000 on a base plus commission structure
About The Mortgage Firm - Trinity
The Mortgage Firm Trinity is a locally-owned mortgage company dedicated to making your closing simplified!