Diversified Home Services
Our team is looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial-minded mortgage broker to join our successful lending team. The ideal candidate will have an established book of real estate and lending institution contacts, a firm grasp on industry trends, and a proven track record of matching lenders and mortgage products to potential borrowers. If you are looking for a place to build your business with excellent growth potential while making the HIGHEST compensation in the business please apply today!
- Find ideal mortgage product and lender for potential borrowers by researching competitive mortgage rates and interest rates and negotiating terms
- Explain varying loan products, buying or refinance process, and lending guidelines to applicants
- Determine each applicant’s or borrower’s specific lending or refinance needs after conducting a thorough interview
- Complete loan application and submit on behalf of the borrowing applicant
- Ensure a smooth mortgage process by working with the borrow’s real estate agent, mortgage professionals such as closing agents, and financial institution department underwriters
- A current NMLS license or National Association of Mortgage Broker licensure or certification is required
- Have a strong understanding of loan products and loan process from origination to close
- Independently resourceful mindset with excellent communications, analysis, and time-management skills
- Previous experience with MS office and loan origination software
$76,000 - $92,500 yearly
About Diversified Home Services
Diversified is a Mortgage Brokerage that is licensed in KY, IN, and FL. We have strategically partnered with the biggest mortgage investors in the industry which allows us to offer comprehensive programs, offer our clients the lowest rates/costs in the industry, and HIGHLY compensate our employees.
With dedicated underwriting, processing, and the best technology platform we are closing loans in as little as 10 days!
We are poised to capitalize on today’s lending environment.