Are you an organized and tenacious mortgage closing manager with strong team-building skills? Our company is growing quickly, and we are looking for an experienced closing manager to direct and oversee the efforts of our team of closing professionals. The ideal candidate will have years of closing, funding, or lending experience and a background in human resources, sales, or operations management. If you think you are a match and are looking for an exciting opportunity with an established team that holds a commitment to excellence, please start your application today!
- Elevate service levels for customers by assisting in the application process, overseeing all mortgage loan closings, and completing all post-closing requirements quickly
- Review and enforce closing processes as required to maintain accurate loan files, settlement statements, and closing documents
- Interface professionally with title companies, clients, real estate agents, mortgage loan officers, and mortgage lenders to ensure a successful close
- Ensure future salability and quality control of residential mortgage loans and refinances by adhering to all lender underwriting guidelines and federal and state regulations
- Supervise the mortgage closer team, including hiring, training and overall performance measures
- High school diploma or equivalent required - Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superb supervision, customer service, communications, organization, and math skills are desired
- Understanding of lending industry trends and various mortgage products such as FHA, USDA, Conventional, etc is needed
- Previous experience ( 3-5 years) in origination, mortgage lending, loan processing, or mortgage banking required
- Active notary and NMLS license are preferred
About Victorian Finance
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and processes to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer