Are you an organized and tenacious mortgage closing manager with strong team-building skills? Our company is growing quickly, and we are looking for an experienced closing manager to direct and oversee the efforts of our team of closing professionals. The ideal candidate will have years of closing, funding, or lending experience and a background in human resources, sales, or operations management. If you think you are a match and are looking for a lucrative opportunity with an established team that holds a commitment to excellence, please apply today!
- Implement and examine closing processes as required to maintain accurate loan files, settlement statements, and closing documents
- Manage attendance, recruiting, training, hiring, performance reviews, and day to day management requirements for all staff - including underwriters, closing specialists, and post-closing managers
- Uphold high service levels for applicants by assisting in the application process, overseeing all mortgage loan closings, and satisfying post-closing tasks quickly
- Ensure future salability and quality control of residential mortgage loans and refinances by adhering to all lender underwriting guidelines and federal and state regulations
- Interface professionally with title companies, clients, real estate agents, mortgage loan officers, and mortgage lenders to ensure a successful close
- Oversee attendance, performance reviews, training, hiring, and day-to-day management of closing specialists and funders
- Uphold high service levels to the closing department by overseeing all mortgage loan closings and satisfying post-closing tasks quickly
- Familiarity with lending industry trends and various mortgage products such as USDA, FHA, Conventional, etc is preferred
- Exceptional communication, supervision, math, customer service, and organization skills are required
- Bachelor’s degree is desired - High school diploma or equivalent required
- Preference will be given to active notary and NMLS licensees
- Multiple years of experience (3-5 years) in mortgage lending, origination, mortgage funding, or loan processing is required
$100,000 Base + Bonus
About First Bank
Established in 1907, First Bank is a privately-owned community bank that's been named one of the top performing banks in the nation. Our mortgage operations located in Plano, TX combines the stability of a traditional mortgage lender with the flexibility of a portfolio bank. Coupled together, our platform provides our employees the ability to deliver the highest level of customer service throughout the entire lending process and helps create an amazing home financing experience for our clients.