USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
We are looking to grow our organization by adding a mortgage closer to our tight-knit, performance-driven lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position where your talents can truly shine, we invite you to apply today!
- Satisfy any post closing issues quickly
- Check loan closing documentation, third party orders, mortgage closing documents, and closing packages are signed and accurately prepared for the loan files
- Follow closing instructions, and verify that all closing conditions have been satisfactorily met
- Compile data and put into loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Confirm loan compliance with all state and federal regulations and policies, as well as investor/mortgage lending product and program guidelines
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required
- Understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA; as well as knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing is essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are desired
- Must have MS Office experience, lending or title software, NMLS experience is a plus.
- Extremely organized with great time management and analysis skills is preferred
About USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
We are starting a new company and looking for an amazing sales person to lead the new organization.