USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
We are looking to grow our organization by adding a mortgage closer to our tight-knit, performance-driven lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position where your talents can truly shine, we invite you to apply today!
- Keep the loan calendar up to date with active mortgage closings
- Enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Work with the loan processor and loan officer or funder from
origination to close to ensure loan closing
- Verify all closing documentation, mortgage closing documents, third party orders, closing packages, and signatures are correct in the loan files
- Review all closing conditions are satisfied and executed according to closing instructions
- Understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA; as well as knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential
- Strong analysis, time management, and organization skills are desired
- GED or high school diploma is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have MS Office experience, lending or title software, NMLS experience is a plus.
About USA Mortgage - Zalmanoff Region
USA Mortgage is an employee first company as demonstrated by being one of only a few Employee Owned Mortgage Banks in the country. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology and change without losing the human element of the mortgage process. If you are looking for a company that treats you and your ideas like you are a partner and want to be a part of something bigger, then we may be the right fit for you.