Martin Mortgage Group
Our organization is experiencing rapid growth and is currently seeking a skilled and experienced mortgage closer to join our lending team. The successful applicant will have years of closing experience, a firm grasp on regulations and lending trends, and a positive problem-solving attitude. We are very team-oriented and will set you up to achieve your career goals. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity with a leader in the mortgage industry, look no further, please send us your resume today!
- Assemble and enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Verify all closing documentation, mortgage closing documents, third party orders, closing packages, and signatures are correct in the loan files
- Ensure loan closing is progressing while working in tandem with the loan processor and loan officer or funder, from origination to close
- Affirm loan compliance with all investor product and program guidelines and policies, as well as state and federal regulations
- Update and maintain loan calendar with active mortgage closings
- Superior written and verbal communications skills are required
- Knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing; as well as an understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA are desired
- MS Office experience required, lending or title software, NMLS experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or GED required
- Extremely organized with great time management and analysis skills is preferred
About Martin Mortgage Group
We are a team of mortgage pros that have over 50 years of combined mortgage experience. Creating raving fans for our Realtor partners and Buyers is #1 in what we do. We are a work hard play hard group and we are focused on developing systems to make our jobs flow easier so we can do more in less time and crush our goals.