Our organization is experiencing rapid growth and is currently seeking a skilled and experienced mortgage closer to join our lending team. The successful applicant will have years of closing experience, a firm grasp of regulations and lending trends, and a positive problem-solving attitude. We are very team-oriented and will set you up to achieve your career goals. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity with a leader in the mortgage industry, look no further, start your application today!
Note: This position is IN-OFFICE based out of our Plano location.
- Keep the loan calendar up to date with active mortgage closings
- Collaborate with loan processor and loan officer or funder from origination to close to ensure loan closing
- Execute the transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- Enter data on loan closing documents in a timely manner
- Settle any post closing issues immediately
- Prepare, collect documentation, review and close loan packages or loan files
- Confirm loan compliance with all state and federal regulations and policies, as well as investor/mortgage lending product and program guidelines
- Follow closing instructions, and verify that all closing conditions have been satisfactorily met
- Check loan closing documentation, third party orders, mortgage closing documents, and closing packages are signed and accurately prepared for the loan files
- Knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing; as well as an understanding of loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA are desired
- Extremely organized with great time management and analysis skills is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential
- Must have MS Office experience, lending or title software, NMLS experience is a plus.
$50,000 - $57,000 yearly
About Efinity Mortgage
Our Mission: Change the Mortgage industry by embracing Total Transparency in everything we do so that our employees and customers can enjoy the best experience and value possible.
- Live life's passions
- Integrity in everything we do
- Pioneer meaningful innovations
- Facilitate the perfect process
- Win together long-term
- Total Transparency