Countrywide Capital Group, LLC
We are looking to grow our organization by adding a mortgage closer to our tight-knit, performance-driven lending team. The ideal candidate will have years of experience processing, funding, or closing residential mortgages and possess strong problem-solving and organization skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position where your talents can truly shine, we invite you to apply today!
- Assure all information is correct and signed accurately in the closing documentation, third party orders, closing packages, and loan files
- Adhere to closing instructions and verify that all closing conditions have been satisfied
- Affirm loan compliance with all investor product and program guidelines and policies, as well as state and federal regulations
- Close loan files by collecting necessary documentation and reviewing loan package
- Complete the preparation and transfer of lender funds for disbursement
- GED or high school diploma is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Familiarity with loan products such as Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA; as well as knowledge of mortgage industry regulations from origination to post-closing is needed
- Must have MS Office experience, lending or title software, NMLS experience is a plus.
- Extremely organized with great time management and analysis skills is preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are desired
About Countrywide Capital Group, LLC
Countrywide Capital Group, LLC ("CCG") is an investment/private equity company that specializes in building affordable housing. A vertically integrated organization with in-house title, mortgage, real estate brokerage, and construction/insurance services.
We have a fun, laid-back office environment so we are looking for someone to fit in seamlessly! Compensation is heavily dependent upon your experience. However, we realize the importance and value of having a good employee in place.