We are seeking a skilled mortgage closer with strong customer service skills to join our growing lending team. We are seeking an experienced mortgage closer to help us process closing efficiently. We are looking for applicants with strong communication skills, an understanding of state and federal regulations, and the ability to handle their workload. If you are super organized and ready to be an integral part of one of the top lending teams in the country, start your application today!
- Adhere to closing instructions and verify that all closing conditions have been satisfied
- Close loan files by collecting necessary documentation and reviewing loan package
- Confirm loan compliance with all state and federal regulations and policies, as well as investor/mortgage lending product and program guidelines
- Work in a timely manner with loan processor or loan officer ensuring the underwriting closing and funding conditions will be cleared prior to closing.
- Prepares and sends closing instructions and closing packages
- Excellent customer service to internal and external clients
- GED or high school diploma is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have MS Office experience, lending or title software, NMLS experience is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are desired
- Understanding of loan products (Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA) as well as mortgage industry regulations, and/or experience in previous mortgage lending team is a plus
- Able to manage their workload in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks
$50,000 - $60,000
About Locklear Lending
Here at Locklear Lending, we believe in offering our clients a stress-free, easy-to-understand, fast-paced mortgage process. Our team is extremely knowledgeable and responsive to our clients' wants and needs. We're a close-knit team that excels at self starters and independent in our work but always willing to support each other when necessary. Also, we love tacos and we're a lot of fun.