Equity Prime Mortgage LLC
The Mortgage Loan Closer will maintain an individual closing pipeline. The position will prepare, review and deliver critical documents needed for mortgage loan closings. Individual will work mortgage loan files from the initial Closing Disclosure (CD) through funding. They will ensure time frames are met, closing underwriting conditions are cleared, and confirm invoices are paid on the CD. This position will also maintain and build relationships with the Mortgage Team, Correspondent Broker Partners, and Title Companies.
- Responsible for managing an individual pipeline for the closing and funding of all CCB Retail, Broker, and CLD Mortgage loans
- Review all pre-closing loan documentation for completeness and accuracy
- Helps maintain compliance of TRID, RESPA, and all other regulatory guidelines and disclosures
- Prepare closing instructions
- Coordinate funding of the loan, answers questions from Mortgage Loan Officers, Mortgage Loan Processors, customers, etc.
- Helps maintain compliance of Good Faith Estimate, Truth-in-Lending, and all other Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) disclosures
- Review all closing documentation prior to delivery for execution for completeness and accuracy, ensuring compliance with all federal and state regulations and guidelines
- Ensure prompt receipt of all closing packages and closing conditions from Settlement Agent in order to meet funding and delivery times, as applicable
- Update LOS with clearance items as reviewed
- Prepare funding packet to wire department
- Update software system as loans fund
- Confer with Retail and Wholesale MLO & MLP, settlement agents/attorneys, title companies concerning questions, procedures, necessary information, forms completion, and problem resolutions
- Maintain current knowledge of Regulations, RESPA and purchase guidelines for various investors and internal software system used
- Work with post-closing team as needed if there are post-closing errors related to individual loan closing (post-consummation CDs, etc)
- Cross Train on additional functions in Mortgage Operations to work as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of mortgage closing experience preferred
- FHA & HUD 184 closing experience preferred
- Experience with Retail, Broker, and Correspondent channels preferred
- Encompass experience preferred
About Equity Prime Mortgage LLC
Equity Prime Mortgage LLC is a direct lender with branches around the country that are dedicated to bringing you access to the most diverse array of home lending products available in the industry. Unlike many lenders, Equity Prime is not limited to working with only one type of borrower, which means that people of all financial and credit profiles receive the same impressive cost-saving benefits. At Equity Prime our mortgage professionals are here to help you buy a home or earn more financial freedom by using the equity that you've built.