The Kernen Team at Geneva Financial
Business Development AE (Mortgage and Real Estate)
Do you know tons of Realtors, Financial Planners, or other folks who can refer mortgage customers to our awesome team, but don't want to be a full-commissioned Mortgage Loan Officer yourself? If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join our rapidly growing team as a business development representative. We’re seeking ambitious and strategic thinkers who know how to drive business opportunities to our company.
You’ll build relationships with referral partners, generate qualified leads, and help convert those leads into lifelong customers - all without the stress or details of the actual mortgage approval process.
This position does NOT require NMLS licensing, but you must love talking with people out in the field, building and maintaining referral relationships. If you’re ready for an exciting career in a fast-growing industry with opportunities for earning potential and growth, send us your resume today!
- Create a list of real estate agents by production and make daily calls with a goal of 13 live connections per day and 40 calls per week
- Perform the weekly “Just Ask” calls for the company to give status updates on the loan file to agents and borrowers
- Initiate company engagement to attract more business by posting on social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant platforms
- Follow the outlined Daily Success Plan which includes calls and handwritten notes to database, realtors, and referral sources
- Collaborate on projects with marketing team to create flyers for realtors along with monthly mailers that positively represent the business
- Establish prospects, call on weekly, and develop business relationships with Realtors, real estate agents, financial planners, builders, and other who can refer us mortgage customers
- Meet with 10-15 prospects per week (zoom, in person, coffee, lunch, etc.) to discuss their business and a possible relationship with our team
- Call on existing relationships to maintain and expand mutual business
- Assist with events such as masterminds, lunch-and-learns, and other beneficial business events
- Demonstrated strength in the areas of time management, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of sales process and understanding of how to enter information into client databases
- Reliable transportation is required in order to attend client meetings
- Relative experience in sales as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar role of at least 1 year
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly, more very possible
About The Kernen Team at Geneva Financial
Experienced, high performance local team/branch. Awesome culture and company performance.