CARE Finance Group
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities, and employee engagement? We're hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will work directly with and support our loan origination staff. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Comprehension of basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- At least 2-3 years of professional office environment required, preferably as an administrative or mortgage assistant
- High attention to detail and ability to adapt to situations quickly
$37,000 - $47,000 yearly
About CARE Finance Group
CARE Finance Group is a local mortgage brokerage located in Folsom, CA. We are a small close-knit team that focuses on client satisfaction through our education first and technology forward platform.