Prime Equity Mortgage
Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! Ranked by Scotsmans' Guide, NAHREP, Top 1% UWM - We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply today!
- Ensure loan files meet lending and regulatory guidelines and policies
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Serve as a liaison between borrowers, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to support loan approval
- Assist borrowers in determining the best mortgage type based on interview and situation
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in mortgage lending and knowledge of loan types, such as FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans required
- High school diploma or GED required - Associate’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
$60,000 - $140,000 yearly
About Prime Equity Mortgage
We are a mortgage brokerage located in the city of West Covina, CA. We have a core of young, hungry loan officers lead by President/Sr. Loan Officer Andrew E. Quezada. Andrew has been nationally recognized/ranked for the volume of loans originated by Scotsmans Guide, NAHREP, and has been featured in numerous industry publications.