Palm Beach Mortgage Group
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- Superb follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
About Palm Beach Mortgage Group
Leverage more than 100 investors with a Palm Beach mortgage broker from Palm Beach Mortgage Group, Inc. Because we have the ability to connect you with the lender that best fits your needs, we are able to get you the best rates on all types of loan programs including: 30yr mortgage, 20yr mortgage, 15yr mortgage, 10yr mortgage, 1yr ARMS, 3yr ARMS, 5yr ARMS, Conventional, Jumbo, Home Equity Lines, VA and Commercial. Whether your situation calls for Full Documents, No Documents, Non-Owner Occupied (Investor) or Multi-Family, a Palm Beach mortgage broker from Palm Beach Mortgage Group Inc. can connect you with a lender that fits your needs!