Motto Mortgage Charged
We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
$80,000+ Commission Based
About Motto Mortgage Charged
Motto Mortgage Charged provides opportunities for low rates, hassle-free mortgages for buying or refinancing a home throughout Kansas.